Barcaldine Regional Council
71 Ash Street
Are you local to the Barcaldine region, or perhaps looking to relocate to or visit the area?
You'll be covered by our local team at the Barcaldine Regional Council, where we're happy to serve our residents!
With a wide array of services and facilities available around town, Barcaldine Regional Council endeavors to provide support for visitors and locals alike, with programs and projects such as:
- A comprehensive aged care and disability program, with the Barcaldine 60 and better program, Commonwealth home support, home assist secure, meals on wheels, and provided NDIS.
- Community projects, including the sustainability and resilience working group, and the good neighbor program.
- Drought assistance, and community benefit funds for grants and funding, such as the regional arts development fund.
- The tourism and small business project.
- Youth programs including the Girl Guides, and Scout Group.
- The SunSmart shade creation initiative.
If you're looking for more information about any of our programs and projects, or any other council processes and work, our friendly team are available to take your call and answer any questions they can.
Whether it's sharing community news and events, investing in community betterment, or assisting with your queries, the Barcaldine Regional Council is here to support you!