David Littleproud - Federal Member for Maranoa
For a minister that has your best interests at heart, look no further than David Littleproud, the elected Federal Minister for Maranoa.
Spanning multiple shires and regional councils from Ballon to Toowoomba, David Littleproud has been re-elected for a second term to serve the residents of the Maranoa district.
Representing over 105,000 electors enrolled in the district, Littleproud currently holds positions as the minister for agriculture, drought, and emergency management, as well as the deputy leader of the National Party.
In his vision for Maranoa's future, David Littleproud stands for:
- Supporting families, ageing in place to enable our seniors to remain the rural communities they love, and disability and carer support.
- Better and more equitable telecommunications, and investing in the districts transport network.
- Supporting small business to grow and get ahead, and cutting red tape.
- Better health outcomes for rural and remote communities.
- Strengthening rural communities by increasing livability by investment, celebrating heritage, cultural protection and working towards an innovative future.
- A sustainable environment by balancing the need to be productive and preserving natural assets.
And many other initiatives and investments to further the quality of living for the community.
With a background that provides an acute understanding of the important role small business and agriculture play in creating jobs and promoting economic growth, David Littleproud aims to build a prosperous future for younger generations and develop the capacity of health, education, agriculture, telecommunications and small business sectors.
A minister focused on Maranoa's future, who stands for all members of Maranoa's communities, David Littleproud is proud to serve the Maranoa district.