Elders - Longreach
Are you a farmer looking for help with any aspect of your business?
Elders is here to help you, from office to field we can help you achieve your agribusiness goals!
Located in Longreach, Elders have over 180 years of experience with Australian agriculture, and over that time have cultivated a strong national network, industry links to markets, production expertise, and access to leading agribusiness and farm supply brands.
At Elders we are committed to giving back to our community, supporting a range of business, community and charitable organisations each year across rural and regional Australia to help the communities we're a part of flourish.
With a range of products and services available our team is equipped to help you with:
- Buying and selling livestock.
- Maximising the results and returns from your wool, and replenishing your flock, with our wool service team.
- Selling your grain at the best price with The Elders and Clear Grain Exchange online and app.
- A specialist team of water brokers to aid with temporary, permanent, and forward water trades, as well as long-term leasing of water entitlements, and carryover.
- Tailored advice and specialist knowledge across a range of products and industries to help your agribusiness thrive.
- A wide range of competitively priced farm supply products, from animal health, crop protection and growth products, to general farm supplies such as fencing and water-related products, Elders has you covered.
- An experience team of real estate agents providing a range of real estate services for our rural and regional clients.
- A variety of financial services including but not limited to insurance, and financial planning.
For a team that cares about helping your agribusiness become the best it can be, contact our friendly staff today and they can provide you with high quality solutions suitable for your needs.